Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

Like Mother, Like Daughter does a weekly post every Thursday called Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real. It's meant to be a weekly encouragement and help in finding contentment in everyday life. I'm happy to join.


Pretty and Happy
 
Spring is here! Always so happy to see these flowers (weeds?) in my yard. They always surprise me, every year.

 
 
Funny
 
Poor Georgie is teething. I gave him an ice cube in one of those mesh food things and he did NOT like it. But the new texture and temperature was too much to resist. He kept putting it back into his mouth, over and over again. But his reaction never changed!
 
Hmmm, what's this?

Ugh, I don't like it!

Maybe if I try again... Nope, still no good!
 
Real

 This cute dog is the bane of my existence. Her name is Lily and she is the world's naughtiest dog. Her hobbies include, but are not limited to the following: barking while Georgie is napping, rolling around in the mud right after getting home from the groomer, digging through the bathroom trash, yanking on the leash during walks, and waking Mama up (not Daddy?) to go outside 45 minutes after nursing the baby. We tried to give her away, and her new family gave her back!
 
 
How can something so cute be so irritating?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment