Friday, March 7, 2014

Weekly Menu and Some Cheer

We need a little sunflower cheer around here!

 
I always love it when other blogs post a weekly menu. I need ideas of what to cook because I can get into a serious cooking rut and make the same things over and over. To fix this, I try to attempt a new recipe once a week. I usually can try one new recipe each week without feeling overwhelmed. I shop on Fridays so our weekly menu starts today! So, here's our weekly menu in case you need a little inspiration.

Friday: Ham and Cabbage, Pillsbury Biscuits
 
Saturday: Daddy's Birthday Party Dinner (All Daddy Favorites)
Pizza, Green Salad, Fruit with Dip, Chips with Queso, Deviled Eggs, and Cake

Sunday: Sub Sandwiches, Applesauce

Monday: Macaroni and Cheese with Ham (Can you tell I'm trying to use up ham from Christmas?), Green Salad
    
Tuesday: Mongolian Beef, Rice, Roasted Broccoli

Wednesday: Sausage Sandwiches with peppers and onions, Green Salad

Thursday: Leftovers

Special Snacks: Oatmeal Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment