Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

Like Mother, Like Daughter does a weekly post every Thursday called Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real. It's meant to be a weekly encouragement and help in finding contentment in everyday life. I'm happy to join.
 
Pretty

The view from our condo in Hilton Head. Dreaming and hoping for warm weather. Daddy and I were just talking about why we didn't plan on going this year. (Who doesn't want to drive 12 hours with an 8 month old?)

 
Happy
 
Georgie loves, loves, loves his doorway jumper!
 
 
Funny

Georgie has this tuft of hair that does not want to lay down.  It kind of curls too. He reminds me of a Kewpie doll.
 


See the resemblance?
 
Real
 
Ugh, putting together the exersaucer. Time to call for help!
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Aw, leave it to the hubby to assemble the exersaucer :-)

    How heartwarming to see a young mom totally in love with and enjoying her little one!

    May blessings and graces abound in your days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your little one is a cutie! The Kewpie doll comparison made me smile. I gotta tell ya, once that exersaucer is put together, it will be a life saver. My three girls loved theirs.

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete