Sunday, March 2, 2014

Georgie Likes! 4 Month Edition

 


Here are a few of Georgie's favorite things this month:


Favorite Toy: Mr. Agoo
Mr. Agoo has been one of Georgie's favorite toys from the very beginning. Daddy picked his name because Georgie says (and now yells) "Agoo!" every time he sees him. Grandma had a great idea and hung him from our bedroom's ceiling fan. Pure genious! Georgie loves looking up  at him when he's hanging out on the bed. Lately we've been taking Mr. Agoo down to play with and Georgie loves to hold him even more. Mr. Agoo is a great toy because he's easy to hold and he's soft when Georgie hits himself in the head. Someone gave us Mr. Agoo at our shower so I don't know where he came from, but he is awesome!

 Favorite Song: The Farmer in the Dell
This song came on during a YouTube video while I was making dinner and Georgie went nuts laughing. This is now my go-to song when Georgie starts fussing during a diaper change or if he's in his high chair and I need to get one more thing done. He really smiles and laughs when I sing this song. (The past favorite has always been Let's Go Fly a Kite from Mary Poppins. It still ranks up there pretty high, especially at bedtime.)

 Favorite Game: Patty Cake
Patty Cake has been Georgie's favorite game since I started playing games with him around 1 month (I think). Hands down, this is Georgie's favorite activity. He laughs and laughs every time we play.


Mama's Favorite: Bumpo Seat
We all know that when you have a baby your house gets invaded by crazy amounts of baby items. A sea of plastic, in my opinion. I fought against this during my pregnancy. Proudly announcing that I Would Not fill my house with so much junk. But then, you actually have the baby and realize it's a very long day and you need to get stuff done and plastic things seem to keep baby occupied. So, my current favorite contraption is the Bumpo seat. Georgie will happily sit in this seat while I make dinner or bake cookies (I did! Once). I think that the Bumpo is actually made of rubber, but let's not get technical.

Two favorites together!

No comments:

Post a Comment