Friday, May 9, 2014

Weekly Menu

I bet you've been thinking I forgotten all about my blog, haven't you? In truth, life has been busy. I've been sleep training Georgie. (I know. There are a lot of opinions out there on this. I will write a post about it soon.) It has been stressful to say the least. But, we are making progress!

Georgie had his sixth month photo shoot yesterday and I am so excited! I think the pictures are going to turn out great. I can't wait to post some when the editing is done.

And now, the weekly menu!

Friday: Spaghetti and Salad

Saturday: Takeout

Sunday: Mother's Day Brunch and possibly frozen pizza if we are hungry at dinner time

Monday: Turkey Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday: Chicken Tacos

Wednesday: Veggie Stir Fry with Brown Rice

Thursday: Out for our anniversary

Friday: Chicken and Mushroom Pasta, Green Beans

A little blurry from my phone, but too cute not to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment